Long and Winding Road

Rabu, 24 Maret 2010


I open my eyes
I’m still living
Alhamdullilah…
ALLAH still gives me a chance to correct and make a good result for my mistakes those I’ve done.
Let’s revolve it for a moment
Just a moment
In this raining night
Figure out all the things
There’s a “treasure” in this place
The place where I belong now
There’s something hide there
And the thing I’ve to do is … to seek it.
And do the best what I can…
I just love for being myself like now.
Sometimes hesitate, but it doesn’t matter.
It’s called life
But it’s certainly, ALLAH always besides me and always accompanies me now and forever.
I’ve ALLAH, so, there’s nothing to be worry about.

Someday, I must to stand all by myself
“stand up” with my own leg, with my own strength, not them.
Mommy and Papa will gone… my two beloved people in my life
Just think about it for a while, really makes me suffering
So painful, but, what am I gonna do?, is a faith
I begin to thinking deeper
Life won’t run smoothly
There’ll be tough and rough happen, more than now.
You can’t think so simple, … but it’s good to take it easy and enjoy something called life
Because, honestly, life is beautiful, life ia a gift from ALLAH SWT for us…
It’s kinda test, for something called human
I WANNA GET A BIG SCORE, TOP SCORE!
Lead me to your way
Let me walk on your path that you’ve choose for me.

0 komentar: