story of a girl names Alexandria

Jumat, 12 Maret 2010

hi, world... very nice to meet you, greet you and realize you
Alexandria is writting
you know what?
this quiet morning...
I cross the bridge
it's autumn already...
so many maple leaves are falling down
I love autumn time, because the colors of leaf is all of my favorite colors ...
brown,orange,dark red...
it takes my memories back...
I walk by myself, alone on the bridge
I take a deep breath to feel this quite cold wind
birds are 'singing'
childern are laughing
young people are flirting
old people are resting
even it's cold
and wind breezes quite strong...
but sun rising
keeps my body warm
keeps my strong spirit
and I wonder...
am I dreaming?
NO, I'm not dreaming...!
There's a dream,there's a hope
There's a hope,there's a chance
so,GRAB all of that CHANCES
see me WORLD , and I'll SHOW you!

0 komentar: