Rabu, 30 Juni 2010

“You can write anything, anything you want
You can tell anything, anything you want
You can act like anything, anything you want”

“But, what should I write?
What should I tell to you?
Like what should I act?
]

“Anything you want, anything you like
and anything you imagine”

“I don’t know, I cant, I confuse
I never learned to be like those things
Teacher never taught me like those things in my school
The books told me to write, tell something and to act”


“so, do you hate book and your teacher?”

“ No, I don’t
I just hate the contents
Why books are always dictating me
and why teachers are always obeying them”


“Because there are no other choices, teachers don’t have the other choices to teach you
Everything must base on the curriculum which chosen by the government, and of course the book too."

“it’s boring
Why must I obey the government?
I love to read the storybooks
I love to write my diary
I love to draw mama, papa, cathy,my kitten, stars moon, trees, and lots of things.
I love to jump run, play sing, talk to myself
So, Why school are book always dictating me, then, I cant do those that I loved”


“Because it’s the rule
So, you must to obey it
You’re Indonesian student, aren’t you?
You must proud of it!”

“why must I proud being an Indonesian student?”


“because…”

“you see,
My school books always told me and insist me.
read a bunch of boring materials
write the same story of ‘my village’ or ‘holiday in grandma’s house’
draw the same topic of ‘mountain’ or ‘my house’
school books always insist me to read them and must fill the tasks as quick as possible
because the teacher will ask it and I must collect them everyday, sometimes, except on Sunday.
But when I must to write, tell and act by my own story, I cant imagine anything at all.
I need a guide book, I need somebody tells me what shou;d I do, I cant decide it by my own.


“you know what?
Honestly and actually
You can write anything you want
You can tell me the stories of your own
Even it’s the same story of you
You can act like anything you like
Of ourse in a positive way
Jump, run, sing, talk to yourself, make a joke, and anything you like, just imagine! you free to do that”

“But I’m afraid…
My school books
My teachers
My parents will angry with me”


“it doesn’t matter
You have me, I’ll always support you
The important thing, you just have to believe
Believe in yourself”


“believe in myself?”


“ yep , believe in yourself, just follow your heart
Don’t ever forget and ignore your imagination
Just imagine and you can change the world
Whatever people said, don’t worry, be confident
Just do it with your own
Because this is your life, it means it is the story of you, int it?
Make your own story
And just do it! Encourage yourself!
Because reality is wrong,
But dreams are for real”

“you’re right, buddy
By the way, who are you? What’s your name?



“who am I?
I am you
And
you are me”

half of the story in the beginning inspired by Taufik Ismail that I met (22/5/2010)

0 komentar: