Revolving among the crowded (part I)

Jumat, 02 April 2010


I love to watch movies, especially animation and fantasy
people around me often say, these genres of movie are for the kids, but I don't think so,
I can learn so many things more than if I watch soap opera, love drama, etc or something kind like those things as my friends usually do.

I've a great quote from Kung Fu Panda animation (2009), check it out, and revolve it.
“There is no secret
To make ‘something’ special
Is to believe that ‘something’ is special
You just need to BELIEVE”,
“Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery
And today is a gift
That’s why it’s called a present”. (Kung Fu Panda Quotes)

it really influences me
I always believe this quote and keep it in the deepest of my heart.
it's about mindset, YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE! and everything will be happen.
and people live in the present, not in the past or future, so just try to do the best what you can, and the future will be change.
Because, GOD still trusts me to live until this second.

0 komentar: