Mouse Deer and Witch.

Minggu, 16 Mei 2010



I love entertaining the people
with my story
yeah, story telling is my passion...
read one, but unfortunately, you can't see my acting and hear my voice
just imagine it as GREAT performance as you can... lol...
I'm surely, I tell it very very exaggerate ... lol (again) ^_^v



Mouse deer loved to eat the fruits and roots and shoots of the forest, but he loved something else even more, he loved to eat the vegetables in witch’s garden. Witch was very like to plant all of the vegetables in her garden.
Even her house was so scary,but the garden was so beautiful, unfortunately, witch was so miserly, she never wanted to share it with people and animal.

One day, mouse deer went to the edge of the forest, he looked out at row after row of the vegetables."Mmmm…" said mouse deer,"juicy cucumbers, yummy yams…"he started into the garden.
Snap! "Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!", his leg was caught in a snare! mouse deer pulled and pulled, but he couldn’t get away!
"oh no!, he said,"witch will have me for dinner!"
Then he saw witch coming. Mouse deer thougt fast, he lay on the ground and made his body stiff.
"well, well", said witch "look what I caught? a mouse deer!, but he looks dead".she pushed mouse deer with her foot, mouse deer didn’t move.
"maybe he’s been dead in the long time, too bad, I guess we can’t eat him."
She pulled mouse deer’s leg out of the snare, then she tossed him back into the forest.
Mouse deer landed with a soft plop , he jumped up, and ran. Behind him, he heard witch yell "hey you tricked me!!!"
Mouse deer laughed, "WITCH is smart, but MOUSE DEER is smarter!"

* * *


A few days passed, mouse deer kept thinking about all those vegetables. One day, he went back to the edge of the forest.
"mmmm…." Said mouse deer."tasty gourds!, scrumptious sweet potatoes!"

Then he saw something new, it looked like an old woman,but it’s head was coconut and it’s body was a rubber."a scarecrow!",said mouse deer "that silly witch, does she think, she can scared me with that?! I’ll show her how scare I am with that!"
He marched up to the scarecrow "take this!" he gave it a big kick!
Witch had the other plan, the scarecrow can moved like a human! Witch was spell it!
"put me down!!!" he pulled and he pushed, but mouse deer was trapped!
Then he saw witch coming. "how nice of you to come back,dear !"

Finally witch put mouse deer outside, in a barn, where in that barn was so many people bone’s.
"prepare to be like that, my baby!hi…hi…hi…!"

All that night, mouse deer couldn’t sleep, he didn’t want to be dinner! When the sun rose, mouse deer, just lay there sadly.
Then he heard some voice,
"why, you poor mouse deer?so witch caught you at last, it serves you right!"
It was wolf’s witch! mouse deer thought fast.
"what do you mean wolf, witch didn’t catch me!"
"then why are you in the barn?" said wolf.

"because thre aren’t enough beds in the house,you see witch is holding a feast tomorrow and I’m the guest honor!"said mouse deer.

"guest of honor? Said wolf" That’ not fair,I’ve been her loyal friend for 100 years, the guest of honor should be me!"

"you know wolf, you right, why don’t you take my place? When witch sees you in here, she’ll make you the guest of honor of instead!"said mouse deer.

"really?" said wolf, "you don’t mind?"

"not at all," said mouse deer, "you deserve it!"

"mouse deer, you’re not so bad after all. Thank you" wolf lifted the latch and opened the door.

"you’re welcome wolf,enjoy the feast"

Mouse deer ran for the forest.Then he watched from the forest edge. He saw witch stare at wolf and yell"you stupid wolf, you let the mouse deer get away!"

Mouse deer laughed,"witch will have to find a different dinner now!"
He went off singing his song


"I’m quick and smart, as I can be
Try and try, but you never can catch me!"

0 komentar: