My soul drags to the earth

Rabu, 05 Mei 2010


There are weaknesses
There are strengths
Never satisfy for what we get in the past and today
There still a future waiting for us
So, we just need to do the best what we can
Even it will be failure
Even we still can’t change the world
Even it just a little things
Just do it!
Well, nothing will be succeed for only try it one time, except, GOD permit it.
Because uselessness won’t happens as long as we do something positively to work on something
Hey, you know what?
I always think, ‘how lucky I am!’
For real, my life is so lucky

Still have parents
Still have my own house
Still have the opportunity to be a student
Still breathing
Still blinking
Still laughing
Still seeing
Still sniffing
Still hearing
Still talking
Still have a human’s feeling

Loving, caring, and protecting each other.
How beautiful this world…
From now on, I’ll become a tough girl.
Thank GOD.

0 komentar: